Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My trusty three musketeers


Watching the television in the afternoon, I noticed the Proactiv skincare system commercial come on again. What is it with this Proactiv set that so many people like? I then went to the internet to search for reviews about his product, and what I found was promising.
I found that Allure magazine rated the Proactiv set #1. Most of the current products that I was using weren't helping my acne, so I decided to purchase this little set.
I ordered it off of the Proactiv telephone number. By the way, you can't buy Proactiv in stores, you have to call their phone number or there are some kiosks in some American shopping malls.
About a week later, I recieved the kit and tried it out for the first time. The first two days, it made my skin dry and actually peeled a tiny bit. But on the third day, my skin was normal and the Proactiv did'nt make it burn or peel anymore. T continue to use the kit and continue to get great results.
I have noticed that it can be a bit harsh, so I only use it once a day instead of the reccommended twice a day. But I like to use my Dr. Ci: Labo Aqua-Collagen Gel at least once a week to make sure my skin is nice and moist.
Overall, I would give the Proactiv set a 9 out of 10.

No comments: