Friday, May 9, 2008

Shiseido Tsubaki shampoo and conditioner



Okay, so many of the cosmetics that are sold in the US and the world and mainly made in Japan and France second. In fact, the Japanese are the #1 producers of cosmetics in the world! They are also the country that spends the most amount of money on cosmetics out of any country in the world! If you open any Japanese magazine, this evidence is clear because many of the ads in magazines are put there by cosmetic companies.


Thus began my adventure into the world of Japanese products. My first Japanese products that I have ever used were the Shiseido Tsubaki shampoo and conditoner. They come in 220 ml and 550 ml sizes. Both are a brilliant shade of red and are supposed to represent the Japanese camellia flower. Although it is not sold in the US, there are many websites that carry it. The shampoo and conditioner are also the #1 selling hair care products in Japan!With all of this acclaim and awards surrounding this hair care set, i decided to try it out for myself.


I ordered the Tsubaki shampoo and conditoner off of a website and it took about 2 weeks to arrive. I absolutly love TSUBAKI!! I tried it out the first night i got and and it was wonderful. The shampoo is not very moisturizing, so if you have really dry hair, I don't reccomend it. Both products contain Camellia flower oil. Which is said to be a Japanese secret to great hair. The smell is very strong, it smells sort of like a fruity/zesty combination. After the first use, my hair felt VERY soft. The next day, after I washed and conditioned it again, it felt even softer and this time shined like the sun! This completely tamed my hair and made it free of any frizzies or fly-aways. Another good point is that the shampoo does not contain Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate (SLS).


On a scale of 1-10, I would give it an 8.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you would like to buy this product or any other Asian shampoo please visit the following e bay store
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/day-to-day-beauty